21 December 2014

GET TO KNOW US


For our 10th blog post, we thought we would tell you a little more about us...




How and when did you meet?
     We've been to the same school since middle school, but only became friends in Year 10 when we    
     had lots of classes together.
What's your favourite memory together?
     Reading Festival 2014
Describe each other in one word:
     "Trustworthy" - Esme
     "Classy" - Rhiannon
What's your dream job?
     Esme: I'm not really sure but I would love to have a job where I can help people everyday
     Rhiannon: Graphic Designer
What's your favourite make-up brand?
     Esme: At the moment it is probably Urban Decay - I love all the Naked Palettes
     Rhiannon: I really like L'Oreal at the moment and I'm slowly trying to build up my collection
What is something that annoys you about the other person?
     "When you get annoyed you can never be reasoned with" - Esme
     "Sometimes you take your sarcasm too far" - Rhiannon
If you could go anyway in the world together, where would it be and why?
     New York at Christmas because it just looks amazing, especially Central Park in the snow and all
     the festive shopping!
Favourite inside joke
     IGGY
Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
     We pretty much take the same time.
Favourite season
     Probably autumn, we love layering up for the colder weather and the pretty autumn leaves.
Heels or flats
     Flats - they are way more practical for everyday
Jeans or dresses
     Jeans are a staple, and as much as we love dresses, they aren't that easy to wear in the cold English
     weather.
If your house was burning down and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
     Esme: My memory box, it's got pretty much everything near and dear to me in it.
     Rhiannon: All the sentimental jewellery that has been passed down to me.
Comedy, horror, or romance?
     Rom-Com
Last movie watched
     Esme: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
     Rhiannon: Charlie Bartlett
Favourite TV programme
     Esme: Gossip Girl
     Rhiannon: Orange Is The New Black
What is something weird that you eat?
     Esme: I don't do this anymore but when I was younger I would spread butter on weetabix
     Rhiannon: Cold toast because I don't want the butter to melt
Style Staple
     Esme: Blue Skinny Jeans
     Rhiannon: Black Skinny Jeans

Disclaimer: The majority of these questions are from the Best Friend Tag but we adapted a few to make it a bit more interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment