8 February 2015

RHIANNON'S DRESSING TABLE


As my room is quite small, I decided to go for shelves instead of a proper dressing table to save space...





The white shelves are from IKEA with the Ekby Bjärnum brackets as I thought that these would fit with my room - they also mean that all of the boxes fit on nicely.
On the bottom shelf I have all of my other products divided into white Skubb boxes: hair things,  'items that have no where else to go', nail care, travel minis, contact lenses, deodorants/perfumes/body sprays, body and bath stuff and then facial skincare.
I have stored my most used make-up in an old vintage tin that my Grandma gave me and a recycled jar that sits on top of my dressing table - in the other jar I have my Real Techniques brushes. I also have my cotton pads in a large jar (also from Ikea...) so I can easily reach for one. Next to that is my favourite perfume - Daisy by Marc Jacobs - and the Benefit 'Goodies A Go-Go' set as that has everything you need for a pretty eye look. I would really recommend getting a small dish to sit on your dressing table too as it's so useful for chucking in some odd earrings and rings at the end of the day! No dressing table would be complete without a mirror, mine is just a simple one from BHS.

Having shelves is a bit different from normal dressing tables, but I think I have too much on the bottom shelf - it looks as if the shelves are bending slightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment